Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The View From Castle Danger


The following is a sample from a cd project I worked on in my spare time this winter. It means to show how different styles of funk, jazz and hip-hop/turntablism have influenced modern dance music. If anyone out there appreciates it, I'd be happy to send the full disc.

Track 1: A beat and scratch mash-up by me
Track 2: "Insight" feat. Asheru, A Skills Remix, originally by Fort Knox Five
Track 3: "I know a Place" by Katalyst
Track 3: "Bumpin Enjoyment" The Sound Republic
Track 4: "Funkyard Junk" The Sound Republic + scratch session by me
Track 5: "Me, Myself, and I re-edit" by Bambi

1 comment:

babybuddhalover said...

I appreciate your music and would love LOVE a copy! Damn Jesse! You are a man of many talents! Give Jamie a hug and a kiss on the cheek for me!